- Matthew Wisniewski, CCIM Investment Advisor East Lansing MI
Corner Location in Downtown Dimondale
Ideally situated at the corners of Bridge and Jefferson street in downtown , this property has been a hub of activity in the Village of Dimondale. Once the gas station and Hudson dealership, it has been converted and expanded over time to its current footprint of 3,666 sq ft. Curb cuts on both Bridge and Jefferson make a rear parking lot possible or possible a patio seating area.
Environmental site assessments are just being finished on the property and have found the property to be within the State requirements, saving the new owners for the expense of these investigations.
The interior has an industrial feel to it, one that is difficult to replicate and comes from years of use. This property would be perfect for someone looking for a building with charm and character, right in the middle of a small town.
The rear yard is fenced and has been used for parking in the past, with some concrete surfaces.
- Address : 109 W Jefferson St,Dimondale,MI 48821,Eaton
- Zipcode : 48821
- Tax ID : 081-000-615-120-00
- Property subtypes : Free-Standing Building,Restaurant,Retail-Pad,Tavern/Bar/Nightclub
- Building name : Ramont Body Shop
- Building status : Existing
- Sale terms : Cash to Seller
- Listing status : ACTIVE
- Visibility : Excellent
- Tenancy : Single Tenant
- Use types : Vacant/Owner-User
- Taxing authoity : Village of Dimondale - Eaton County
- Land size(max) : 0.39
- Land size(unit) : SQUARE_FOOT
- Traffic count frontageAmount : $ 165Unit : FOOT
- Building size gross3666Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Building size rentable3666Unit : SQUARE_FOOT