- 1359 N. Belsay Rd. Burton, MI – For Sale or Lease
1359 N. Belsay Rd. Burton, MI – For Sale or Lease
Previously a Pediatric Dentistry. This property features a lobby, reception area for patients or customers as well as an open floor plan once inside.
Great Location for Investment as Burton becomes the Hub for Flint.
Ideal space for: Insurance Sales Office, Chiropractic office, Building Trades, HVAC Service/Admin office as well as Law firm or Accountancy/Tax Services.
Solar Panels on South Wall for energy efficiency
Commercial Grade wallpaper for easy maintenance. (Neutral Color: Taupe)
Full Basement for storage
20′ X 24′ Garage
Yard landscaped both front and back of property.
- Address : 1359 N Belsay Rd,Burton,MI 48509,Genesee
- Zipcode : 48509
- Tax ID : 59-11-526-015
- Highway access : I69, N. Belsay is 5 lanes
- Lot dimension width : 100 ft
- Lot dimension depth : 250 ft
- Property subtypes : Medical,Net Leased
- Zoning : RESTRICTED OFFICE
- Building status : Existing
- Sale terms : Cash to Seller,Owner Financing
- Listing status : ACTIVE
- Visibility : Excellent
- Located between : I 69 and Davison Rd.
- Roof type : Gable
- Airport access : Flint Bishop - 10 Miles
- Year built : 1956
- Building stories : 1
- Total building : 1
- Use types : Net Leased Investment (NNN),Investment,Vacant/Owner-User,Business
- Air conditioning types : Engineered System
- Construction siding types : Brick
- Broadband internet types : Cable
- Year renovated : 1986
- Taxing authoity : City of Burton
- Parking spaces : 8
- Parking type : Surface
- Heat sources : Central
- Heat types : Natural Gas,Hot Water,Solar
- Land size(max) : 0.5
- Land size(unit) : ACRE
- Building size gross1500Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Building size rentable1500Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Typical floor size1500Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Ceiling heightUnit : FOOTMaximum : 8
- Parking description : On site
- Exterior description : Solid Brick Ranch with Handy Cap accessible ramp out front.
- Interior description : Commercial grade wallpaper in Tan throughout facility. Front lobby, reception area, with open floor plan in back as well as 1 private room in back.
- Area description : Feature properties nearby: Menards, Wallmart, Taco Bell, Wendy's, KFC, Sherwin Williams, Genesee Ceramic Tile. In Progress: General Motors $65 Million Processing Center - 2.4 Miles
- Site description : N. Belsay Rd - north of I69 is a 5 lane Highway.
- Zoning description : Restricted Office