- Matthew Wisniewski, CCIM Investment Advisor East Lansing MI
Highly Visible Retail City of Lansing – Turn Key Condition
This stand alone retail building is located in the City of Lansing, right down the street from the Sparrow Hospital St Lawrence campus and right on W Saginaw Street. The corner location faces oncoming traffic on Saginaw, making it a high visibility location that is easy to find and visit.
The building has undergone extensive renovations including all new energy efficient windows, laminate flooring, drop ceiling and more.
The building also has a full basement offering extensive storage options and has an outside entrance point to the lower level from the parking lot.
With parking around the building and right at the door, you have plenty of options for employees or customers.
A fenced back yard area offers secured storage or maybe a place to enjoy some fresh air.
This building is in turn key condition and ready to go.
- Address : 1712 W Saginaw St,Lansing,MI 48915,Ingham
- Zipcode : 48915
- Tax ID : 33-01-01-08-380-131
- Property subtypes : Free-Standing Building,Retail-Pad,Street Retail,Vehicle Related
- Zoning : F COMMERCIAL
- Building status : Existing
- Sale terms : Cash to Seller
- Listing status : ACTIVE
- Visibility : Excellent
- Use types : Vacant/Owner-User
- Taxing authoity : City of Lansing - Ingham County
- Parking spaces : 14
- Land size(max) : 0.19
- Land size(unit) : ACRE
- Building size gross1235Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Building size rentable1235Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- External links :
- Title : RE/MAX Commercial Group East Lansing
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com
- Title : Matt Wisniewski CCIM Commercial Real Estate
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com/ourteam/commercialbrokers/matthew-wisniewski-commercial-advisor/
- Zoning description : E-2 Local Shopping, City of Lansing 1266.02. - Principal uses permitted. In an E-2 Local Shopping District, the following principal uses are permitted: (a) A convenience retail store, bar or tavern; (b) A post office; (c) A public park and playground, except those regulated by special conditions pursuant to Section 1256.03(g), (h) and (i); (d) An accessory structure; (e) A motor vehicle service station; (f) Any principal use permitted in a D-1 Professional Office District; (g) An on-premises sign; (h) An off-street parking facility; and (i) Any other use which, by the decision of the Planning Board, is similar to the principally permitted uses set forth in this section. (Ord. No. 636, 3-7-83)