- Medical Office Building
Medical Office Building
Located on a main thoroughfare, with access via a private road (Whitehouse Lane).
Predominantly commercial area, with several McLaren Health Service facilities and other medical uses in the area.
Well maintained medical/physical therapy office building with plenty of on site parking. The main level of the property has two (2) lobbies with a common reception/work area, a large rehabilitation services area, three exam rooms with typical medical office plumbing, a laundry room, an x-ray room, a two-bed medical scan room, along with both patient and employee restrooms.
There is a partial second floor with approx. 525 sf. accessible via a stairway which features a kitchenette, on room currently used as a break room/possible conference area, and file storage area.
More than adequate on site parking.
- Address : 3259 Beecher Rd,Flint,MI 48532,Genesee
- Zipcode : 48532
- Tax ID : 07-15-200-019
- Property subtypes : Day Care Facility,Free-Standing Building,Other
- Office class : Class B
- Zoning : C-2 GENERAL BUSINESS
- Building name : Former Med-Tech
- Building status : Existing
- Sale terms : Cash to Seller,Purchase Money Mortgage
- Listing status : ACTIVE
- Visibility : Excellent
- Tenancy : Single Tenant
- Roof type : Gable
- Year built : 2002
- Building stories : 2
- Total building : 1
- Use types : Vacant/Owner-User
- Clientele : General,Business
- Construction siding types : Brick
- Year renovated : 2006
- Taxing authoity : Flint Township
- Parking spaces : 50
- Parking type : Surface
- Building quality : GOOD
- Land size(max) : 7762
- Land size(unit) : SQUARE_FOOT
- Building size gross5064Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Building size rentable4515Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Typical floor size5064Unit : SQUARE_FOOT
- Parking description : Asphalt lot.
- Exterior description : Wood frame construction with engineered trusses and no load bearing walls, and features brick and block exterior veneer.
- Interior description : The main level has two lobbies with a common reception/work area, large rehabilitation services area, three exam rooms with typical medical office plumbing, a laundry room, an x-ray room, a two bed medical scan room, along with both patient and employee bath rooms. There is a partial second floor with approx. 535 sf. accessible via stairway which features a kitchenette, and possible additional conference/break room area, and file storage area.
- Site description : Signage available on main road.
- Zoning description : Medical Office in C-2 General Business.