- Matthew Wisniewski, CCIM Investment Advisor East Lansing MI
23.18 Acres Aurelius Road City of Lansing Land
This 23 + Acre property is on the Eastern border of the City of Lansing and near MSU and East Lansing. The land is located just South of Forest Rd and just North of Cavaungh. The multiple ingress and egress options would allow easy movement of traffic through a development. This property may be ideal for other uses like churches and residential care facilities. The property has had previous site plans completed for combinations of multi-family and residential uses. Currently zoned A, single family residential.
There are 126 splits available.
The property has frontage on Aurelius, Stoneleigh Dr and Callihan Ct dead ends into the Northern property line.
The property is generally high and dry with two low areas which would be ideal to designate as green space and as storm water retention.
Owners are willing to explore a split of the property for the right user.
See attachments for survey and site plans.
- Address : Aurelius Rd,Lansing,MI 48910,Ingham
- Zipcode : 48910
- Tax ID : 33-01-01-35-126-012
- Lot dimension width : 446
- Property subtypes : Multi-Family,Residential (Single Family),Other
- Zoning : A RESIDENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY
- Building status : Existing
- Sale terms : Cash to Seller
- Listing status : ACTIVE
- Visibility : Excellent
- Located between : Forrest and Cavaungh
- Topography : Level
- Land splits available : 1
- Easements : Utilities
- Taxing authoity : City of Lansing - Ingham County
- Land size(max) : 23.18
- Land size(unit) : ACRE
- Traffic count frontageAmount : $ 446Unit : FOOT
- External links :
- Title : Commercial Real Estate Lansing MI
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com
- Title : Matt Wisniewski, CCIM Lansing MI
- URL : http://www.rcgmichigan.com/ourteam/commercialbrokers/matthew-wisniewski-commercial-advisor/
- Legal description : COM 880 FT S OF NW COR SEC 35, TH E 810FT, N 110 FT, E 1170 FT +/- TO STONELEIGH DR, S 44 FT, S 14DEG 29MIN 04SCD E 68 FT+/-, S 440 FT+/-, W 1994 FT +/-, N 446.4 FT TO BEG; SEC 35 T4N R2W